Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Matteo


A month or so ago I enjoyed a great afternoon with Adriana, Paulo and Sophia. We spent a couple hours wondering around the Outdoor Sculpture Garden and nearby waterfront snapping some really fun pictures. The photo shoot felt so comfortable and casual and this allowed me to capture beautiful pictures of the three of them. I really enjoyed seeing how much these two loved each other and how excited they were for their future baby.

Weeks later I came over to photograph and meet their new son. As evidenced by the photos, the time I spent with them was just as precious. What a beautifully sweet family! Baby Matteo was alert the entire time I was there, which is not a surprise, considering how much fire and spunk his parents have. I am so excited for all of them. In Matteo's bedroom they hung a picture with the quote "We are all in the together," and this is evident every time I am with this amazing little family.







No comments:

Post a Comment